MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
X ZS
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am I that ugly ? Passed three Zeds tonight, not as much as a nod from any of them.(Yeovil area).You couldnt miss my T Yellow 180. What happened to old style MG comeradery? Am I too old for this game? Perhaps its a west country thing:D

·
X-POWER ZR TD+
1,627 Posts
Stux99

Stux99 where do you live to i live near wincanton i go to yeovil all the time have not seen a yellow ZT about i have seen a blue ZS and a silver ZR and there was a silver ZS parked near iceland last weekend. I find when i am in my yellow MGB all my Rover 200 no Z or F owners wave back.

·
X ZS
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Madgasters, i live in Wincanton, only seen silver ZR in Safeway carpark. Only use mine weekends, quite often in Yeovil. Will keep my eyes open:rolleyes: Mine is T Yellow ZS on Y plate.

·
X-POWER ZR TD+
1,627 Posts
stux

I live just outside wincanton at bratton seymour, drive into wincanton all the time with my mgb or r200 used to see a yellow zs parked by the vets but not there now had a bang in the back is that you

·
X ZS
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To true! £400 worth of damage, hit and run, Plod didnt want to know.My other halfs car was vandalised there as well. Moved now, should be safer.

·
X-POWER ZR TD+
1,627 Posts
stux

where do you park now have not seen your car about.I went to yeovil today to get some prices on a ZR hopeing to get one this summer just need a bit more money saving like mad even selling my mgb. do you go to many mg shows?

·
X ZS
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Locked away secure now. Only back into MG ownership since last Nov. May think about club membership later in the year, too many other commitments just now. Just enjoying my Zed when I can.

·
X-POWER ZR TD+
1,627 Posts
when i get my zr we should meet up and go in convoy to mg shows if you like

1 - 8 of 8 Posts