MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting on behalf of a friend so PM if interested and I'll swap your contact details.
Needs tax and battery to run. Probably new manifold but maybe just the motors. Couple of panels need a respray. Around 70K and belts done.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Car for sale...........um, need a lot more details before there'll be much interest.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Car for sale...........um, need a lot more details before there'll be much interest.
It's a ZT-T. Do you want a ZT-T? If not, then you don't need pictures/details. If you do, and are prepared to put some money/work into one then you can enquire, such as someone already has done. Also I put enough detail in there to guage inital interest.

Sorry for no purdy picturs, really sarccy response there but I mean no offense. I was deliberately vague becuase a) it's not my car and b) it's sort of a niche market given that it is a non-runner albeit only needs a battery charge initially.

Peace.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Actually I am in the market for the right ZT or ZT-T, after much work over the last 2 years I finally got Mrs TC to agree, subject to the right car, I'm quite happy doing some work to get me that car............I'm sure there are others who'd show more interest if there were more details.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump, found a replacement car so this wants to go.
Edit: the brakes squeal somehting rotten, cheap discs we think.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You will recall that I expressed interest a couple of months back, but heard nothing back.
Matey boy said the same thing!
I hear you have posted on the other thread so pursue it there. Apologies if the lack of contact is from me not being able to write down an email address correctly...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.