MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have seen them flying about which gender do u mostly see driving them? If you go into longbridge i would give you £100 if you can spot five blokes driving them, i wouldnt give you a penny for spotting 20 women ZT drivers :D

·
True Brit
1,048 Posts
I think the ZT feels like a Gentlemans Sports Saloon, I would've thought the ZR was more a womans car and the ZS180 a younger mans car, my true feeling is that it is much harder these days to Genderise a car.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whereas im different, i would have thought the ZR was a boyracer car, and the ZS a womens care an the ZT a executives car :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
I live in Longbridge and i have never seen a woman driving ZT seen plenty in ZR and ZS though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi folks,

Travel down to Oxfordshire, you will see my wife driving my ZT-T.

She is confident and enthusiastic about the car and enjoys driving it just as much as her beloved MGF.

It's all about ability and confidence in your own driving skills.

Regards

Alan

G

·
Max drives our ZT, in actual fact we share the cars. I'm just as likely to use the Trophy as she is the "ZT".

OT - Did you see "Driven" - musttalk about this on a lower thread!

·
aka Simon
579 Posts
Who's driving

Picked up the ZT today, and my wife made sure she hopped into the driving seat before I did! I can also guarantee she'll be putting more miles on it than I do, though that's probably 'cos I can walk to work...

G

·
Difference????????????????

Is there a difference?

I know when MAX drives it's a womans car - shoe looks good in it.
When I drive it, it's a mans car.

:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts