MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

· Anabolic ZTeroids!!
2,844 Posts
Remove my filter from the list as my mate has gone for a bolt on induction as opposed to the panel filter for his ZT160.

· Registered
281 Posts
I take it that when you close this at the end of the month you will post the price to pay and how?

am happy to pay swipe card over the phone (do i need a reference number or somet?) or cheque or even paypal whichever is preferable to you.

am sure kernahans said that the filter is the same for all the models, however as i was specifically enquiring about my normally aspirated motor i cant be certain, air box looks the same though only the extra pipe work invloved with turbo is different.

· Registered
187 Posts
Damn, too late! :bh This is what happens when the wife uses the PC for work and I can't get anywhere near the internet!!

Anybody who's got one of these filters can you let me/us know how it goes when fitted, might have to just go it alone with this & get one meself if it's gonna be a benefit. :roll:

· Registered
187 Posts
Good plan, cheers Debbie. Need to do something to get a bit more out of me motor without spending a fortune, though the supercharger option is VERY tempting! 3 grand is a bit offputting though!!

21 - 40 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.