MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not had much luck on pistonheads due to usual messers and silly offers,but tomorrow a lad at work wants my car so barring anything going drastically wrong it will be sold,:((

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Frustrating but 180's are going for silly money recently, I personally know of 2in resonable condition that have gone for £500 and £350 respectivly in the last few weeks.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep,agree wi you there pal,but mine is in superb condition therefore i won't give it away for silly money,plus this lad at work has seen it for last two and half years and has seen how I've looked after it. and even if he didn't want it i would just bide my time,i ant desperate to sell,I'm gonna be gutted when its gone but another mg in pipe line later on.

·
Registered
600 Posts
yep,agree wi you there pal,but mine is in superb condition therefore i won't give it away for silly money,plus this lad at work has seen it for last two and half years and has seen how I've looked after it. and even if he didn't want it i would just bide my time,i ant desperate to sell,I'm gonna be gutted when its gone but another mg in pipe line later on.
i think thats why its just worth keeping the zs 180s now as they dont sell for much you cant find any thing that handles aswell or is as quick and comfortable i dont think for the price.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know I'm gonna miss my car but mrs wants new bathroom and as she needs her car to commute and i don't,mines the logical one to go.sad but what a brilliant car its been

1 - 5 of 5 Posts