MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Pass me that metal!
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Having a clear out of some ZS bits as I no longer own one. I have no engine/gearbox/running gear bits as these are being saved for my KV6-turbo Vi project and eventually a Mk2 ZS estate.

Set of 4 Straights, with caps. These have tyres but are shot, so will need a new set. I can leave the tyres on for rolling-project purposes or take them off. One wheel has a buckle in it. £50 for the set, or £90 with the wheel repaired.

ZS180 front and rear shocks and springs. £50.

ZS180 front callipers and carriers £40.

ZS180 rear discs, pads, callipers and carriers £50, or with the hubs/trailing arms £80.

ZS180 front and rear ARB's £50.

ZS180 hatch rear spoiler in silver £40.

ZS180 side skirts, silver. £40 pair.

ZS180 front bumper with fogs in silver £50.

ZS front wings in silver £15 each.

ZS bonnet, with grille, silver. slight bend in rear corner presumably where it was stood up at some point in its life £40.

ZS doors, silver. Bare £20 each. With glass window mechs etc (Leccy front, manual rear) £40 front, £30 rear.

Spare ZS grille with mesh £20.

ZS180 radiator £50.

ZS 180 A/C rad, £50.

ZS gearknob £5.

ZS rear exhaust trim, 2 available, £10 each.

ZS180 rear bumper wheel spats, £10 pair.

2xZS instrument packs, I'll have to plug them into my spare car to find out the mileages £20 each.

ZS amber indicator headlamps £15 each.

45 clear indicator lamps £20 each.

I've got other bits, both V6 and K-series, if it's not above let me know and I'll let you know, I'm trying to get some space back in my workshop and stop hoarding stuff! Offers invited and will post pics up on request. Can post but would prefer collection on larger/heavier parts.

Contact details are 0114 327 5159, 07791 806687, PM on here or email is [email protected]

Cheers

Rich

·
Pass me that metal!
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure, no problem. PM on your way.

·
Pass me that metal!
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it's all mk1 stuff.

·
Pass me that metal!
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a mixture of starlight and platinum actually, mostly platinum.

·
Pass me that metal!
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've had someone ask about the splitter and skirts Rob, I'll give you a heads up if he doesn't want the front spoiler.

Take it the ZS got to the 'ring (and back) in one piece then?!

·
Registered nUber
2,259 Posts
Take it the ZS got to the 'ring (and back) in one piece then?!
Yeah mate all good cheers, split an outer CV boot but repaired in Germany for a good price the next day and the engine waring light come on the way back home past Notts. Probably just the MIL again, had the eliminator in the garage over a year which I still need to fit. Contemplating a single exhaust to be honest to shed the weight.

Hijack over, free bump :).

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi any news on the wing I bought and payed for I've sent a couple of Pms but you haven't replied!!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
hi can any one contact RRC as he has ignored all of my attempts to contact him

·
Registered
107 Posts
hi me again i have tried the work number but no answer and have sent a txt to the mobile number but still no answer. he did say he wasnt very well does anyone no if hes ok?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts