MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Remember someone asking about the 5-door spoiler. Well here it is (pictured on r.j.day's ZS120) at the Oxford Big Day out!

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
I was trying to find out about the spoiler as when I bought my 5 door there were no pictures available of the hatchback. Since I drove the large spoilered saloon for 2 weeks I ordered the "small" spoiler on my ZS. Even when the it was delivered I got a "oh yes, it's the small spoiler", and I couldn't contradict the dealer without evidence!

The strange thing is, my car IS fitted with the large spoiler, the reason given for delay in delivery...shortage of the smaller spoilers. I wouldn't swap though, the 4 door large spoiler is a bit intrusive, on the 5 door isn't, and it looks pretty cool too.

PS had to drive on the motorway once with standing water and rain with little other traffic, I reckon they got the aero working quite well if my vapour trail was anything to go by, and it feels pretty stable at speed.

·
Registered
149 Posts
rphill said:
[BI wouldn't swap though, the 4 door large spoiler is a bit intrusive, on the 5 door isn't, and it looks pretty cool too.[/B]
I'll second that....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts