Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Zs mk2 saloon

Votes: 36 45.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
pricey
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last poll I did the zs won hands down so I wonderd what general shape zs do people prefure?

·
Registered
559 Posts
I have mk2 saloon, looks great , but always wanted hatch ( very rare for left hand drive or if any)

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
Mk 2 should have kept the orignal grille and boot/bumper. I liked the facelift headlights,wing vents and the alloys, then I went round back..... oh dear!

·
pricey
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've had both I prefure the mk2 back end a lot, funny how everyone have different views

·
Registered
608 Posts
Yup, another fan of the mk2 rear end.

Can't pick between the saloon and the hatch though, so I'll abstain from voting.

Saw a luuurverly silver mk2 hatch in York a couple of weeks back, I had to double take as I saw it from the front and though somebody was driving off with my car - Im not used to seeing similar cars being driven about.

·
MKII MGZS180
2,314 Posts
I have had both saloon and hatchback. The saloon looks good in both mk1 and mk2 guise but for the hatch, i prefer the mk1. The bare backside of the mk2 is more suited for the saloon than the hatch. Moving the rear number plate to the bumper makes it look more modern.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Sums it it for me, my MK1 was more solid but I did think it was starting to look dated. I just love the understated but aggresive look of the Mk2. I still get people doing a double take, "WTF is that" :biggrin:

Mk2 saloon with small lip spoiler on the boot lid and full bodykit, understated but still mean at the front

·
Registered
3 Posts
Had a mk 1 180 Saloon before, and looking get the same again this year :) :). Love the one or two (???) that have had the mk 2 front fitted mind.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts