MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

ZS MkII fan speed transistor pack

3K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  Stu 
#1 ·
Looking for the heater control transistor pack which controls the ATC climate fans in the facelift cars.

Tried replacing the transistors themselves with no joy, so trying to source a replacement one.

If anyone has one, or knows of any breakers with facelift cars then into would be appreciated.

regards,

#3 ·
Thanks Pete. I have searched all ebay for all of the MkII's and asked the seller the question.

They either haven't got the climate option or on the one that did have already sold it.

Thanks for taking the time though, appreciated.

#8 ·
got the blower & transistor pack, various servo's and sensors. thats about it.
kept most as spares for current zs180.

all removed from 2005 car

I know these fail regular, thats why I kept hold of it, usually when I let go of parts like this, mine fails and it costs me 3 times what I sold the part for!

PM me an offer, it won't be an auction, if its the right money I'll part, but I've been caught out before...

#14 ·
Thanks for the help everyone.

One of the breakers on ebay got back to me that he was getting a car in with climate. The part arrived today and was fitted, so working system again :)

Bonus was he sold it to me for £25 delivered.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.