MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the heater control transistor pack which controls the ATC climate fans in the facelift cars.

Tried replacing the transistors themselves with no joy, so trying to source a replacement one.

If anyone has one, or knows of any breakers with facelift cars then into would be appreciated.

regards,

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Pete. I have searched all ebay for all of the MkII's and asked the seller the question.

They either haven't got the climate option or on the one that did have already sold it.

Thanks for taking the time though, appreciated.

·
Registered
731 Posts
if you can post up rimmerbros page/part no. I will see if I have one.
Think I may have as I saved all the climate bits incl sensors and motors, so be suprised if not.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Jason - I'm looking for climate control parts including the transistor pack - pmail me a list of wheat you've got, I'll proberbly take most of it off you.

James

·
Registered
731 Posts
got the blower & transistor pack, various servo's and sensors. thats about it.
kept most as spares for current zs180.

all removed from 2005 car

I know these fail regular, thats why I kept hold of it, usually when I let go of parts like this, mine fails and it costs me 3 times what I sold the part for!

PM me an offer, it won't be an auction, if its the right money I'll part, but I've been caught out before...

·
Registered
731 Posts
http://www.diavia.it/eng_kits.php

I think this part was fitted as an aftermarket a/c atc kit to other cars.

few for sale in eastern europe.

kind of indicates it was little more than a factory fit aftermarket add -on if that make sense.

davia/delphi may be able to supply them new.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Sorry Jason, I thought you were tyring to get rid of them, as I'm just in the process of accumilating parts until I find a car in a breakers that I can strip so I'll leave them with you.

Cheers
James

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the help everyone.

One of the breakers on ebay got back to me that he was getting a car in with climate. The part arrived today and was fitted, so working system again :)

Bonus was he sold it to me for £25 delivered.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was quite surprised he quoted that price, as you can guess I didn't argue.

I did have to sent some pictures on where it was and how to remove it, so he obviously didn't know its true worth.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts