MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
What are vis valves?
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am changing shells on the trackday car it has left with me with a surplus of zs bits this will all be availble in two weeks but would like to get some commitment asap if possible.
All parts are sold with no waranty but they are 100% as described.

ZS wilwood big brake kit - 310mm, new disks, new pads, calipers need a refurb which is just seals and one piston (supplied) its easy to do i just do not have the time at the mo =£400 delivered

ZS red mongram wheel -£60

RARE xpower saloon rear spoiler, with carbon top and lip, only 5 of these made by S&R, however the carbon cover needs taking of and re-sticking, these have sold for silly money in the past you can have it for £200 (if you sold your spoiler for 100 it hasnt really cost much)

MK2 front end inc custom bumper made by JAY, the bumper needs a bit of repair as it hangs very low on my car, its only a tiny bit of cracked filler, the headlights are spot on £200 (lights alone are worth a good amount each)

ZS180 brakes 282 calipers with mintex disks and fairly new pads £100

ZS180 rear brake calipers, can include disks too but they have seen better days, has new pads though £60

ZS door mirrors and handles in trophy blue, pm for more details

PG1 gearbox with Torsen LSD and steel caged bearings, as fitted by Dave MGT, brilliant mod probably one of the best for any pg1 zs, £250

ZS180 KV6 engine, around 70k miles, belts, water pump etc all changed dosnt include inlet or exhaust manifolds or gearbox £400

ZS180 radiator aparently rare to get hold of as on backorder £40

zs180 Janspeed exhaust manifolds £250

Flocked zs dash £100

ZS 180 s/s piper slash cut exhaust inc center section £150

ZS 180 s/s piper 3.5inch rolled exhaust inc center section £150

ZS 180 decat - £50

ZS saloon lexus rear lights £50

Cobra monaco pro seats one year old £200

ZS trophy blue bootlid £50

ZS doors £50 each in trophy blue

ZS wings £20 each in trophy blue

Avo Coilovers - not 100% sure i will sell these yet average condition £250

ZS bonnet in trophy blue, slight orange peel on paint but ok £50

PROBABLY IT FOR NOW

can supply pictures if needed

engine and body panals to be collected from Stoke, may be able to post some stuff, otherwise collection available from leighton buzzard too

·
What are vis valves?
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Grrrrrrrrrrrr! :lol:

Shame the front ends taked a bit of a beating.

i rekon its a two hour job at best.

take the pistons out, clean them put a new seal in and place the piston back.. x8

the front bumper is just a filler crack, a little filler and a respray and bobs yoru uncle..

not sure what you mean about the exhaust..

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
The bumper will be solid still, it was well made ;) Build thread on here somewhere.

Quick wipe over with some P38 filler and a respray (which would need doing on any MK2 anyway as throphy blue)

Im tempted to take it off you myself Ross save me making another one as the std MK2 front isnt nearly as nice!

·
What are vis valves?
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The bumper will be solid still, it was well made ;) Build thread on here somewhere.

Quick wipe over with some P38 filler and a respray (which would need doing on any MK2 anyway as throphy blue)

Im tempted to take it off you myself Ross save me making another one as the std MK2 front isnt nearly as nice!

if your intrested you can have it at a good price mate, iv no idea how to value it thats all..

·
Registered
317 Posts
Can I have the de-cat please if its still available? Any idea what make it is? and is it in good condition? I will pm you now.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Can I have one of those exhausts please, but I want the quietest one. I do a lot of motorway driving and I don't want to be boomed out :)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Can I have one of those exhausts please, but I want the quietest one. I do a lot of motorway driving and I don't want to be boomed out :)
I had both and would say there much the same really...the 3.5 slightly less being the smaller tailpipe

·
What are vis valves?
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
might as well offer these for the same price as i offered somebody else.

i will take £350 for the wilwood brakes, that need a refurb (can be done at home very easy) this does not include postage!!.... remember they have brand new disks and brand new pads

1 - 20 of 27 Posts