MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stupidly when my dad got into my car the other day he was fiddling with the solar sensor on the dash wondering what it was and as he is heavy handed he ended up pushing it in some how..... is there a way i can get to it get it repaired or at least try n bodge it?

cheers luke.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just pop the cover up and reseat it. There not very secure and can easily become dislodged if you have fists of ham.
im geussing you mean the little square it sits in ...but how can i get under it to do it or would i have to get a flat headed driver or some thing?

cheers.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
im geussing you mean the little square it sits in ...but how can i get under it to do it or would i have to get a flat headed driver or some thing?

cheers.
That's a dash out job!
1st you need to remove the front seats, then the steering and the brake master cylinder, then the dash - refitting is the reverse but you need to make sure to replace all the fluids, may need to get the aircon reset as well.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's a dash out job!
1st you need to remove the front seats, then the steering and the brake master cylinder, then the dash - refitting is the reverse but you need to make sure to replace all the fluids, may need to get the aircon reset as well.
ha ha! you ******! i was reading this thinking odear! good job i read the rest of thread! cheers guys

1 - 12 of 12 Posts