MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone got their 180 on classic car insurance,n if so how old does your car have to be to qualify?mines 11 yrs old.

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Peter Best Insurance is affiliated to The MG Owners Club. Our models are recognised by them as modern classics and they will cover them. I got a quote last year of just over £200. The only stipulation is that you must be a member of the MG car club at about £50 a year.

I even asked about a gauranteed valuation and took the photos ready to send off but then decided to stay with my traders policy. I will deffo be joining them come the end of April.

Don't know if they would cover it for ordinary everyday use mind as there is a mileage restriction but as I only do about 3k it suits me fine.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Ive just renewed my insurance with pete best and i,m not in any car clubs . £434 for the year and thats everyday use no mileage limits . I,m made up with that the cheapest i could find was over £600 and that was searching all the comparison sites . Pete best insurance gets the thumbs up from me know one could touch them on price .

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
That's good but classic cover is quite different and will be far far cheaper for owners like myself who try to keep miles down and keep to sunny days occasional use.

·
Registered
68 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts