MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright people, I have said this a few times over the past months but now I am desperate to get the lock up cleared out quickly. I was supposed to be clearing it to allow me to start a resto on my mini cooper but I have now shelved that idea for the time being and bought myself a 220 GSI Turbo so I need the space back, for that reason I am going to get drastic with some of the larger parts whilst I can keep the smaller bits in the house.

Right so here we go

Trophy Blue Front Bumper £15
British Racing Green Rear Bumper £15
British Racing Green Front Bumper £15
Trophy Blue Front Wings £20 each
British Racing Green Wings £10 each
Britsih Racing Green Bonnet £30
Full set of Half Leather Interior from hatch back £40 some wear on drivers seat, BRG inserts
Full set of Front and Rear Suspension £60
3 x Trophy Blue Doors £35 each
4 x British Racing Green Doors £35 each
2 x Front Slam Panels £10 each
Cat and Manifolds £60

I also have laods of little bits of trim but like I said I can keep those if they dont sell, with the other stuff it will be getting weighed in if it doesnt go soon!

·
Out Of Touch
230 Posts
I also have laods of little bits of trim but like I said I can keep those if they dont sell, with the other stuff it will be getting weighed in if it doesnt go soon!
Is it a Mk1 or 2? Im after a couple of these for under my indicators but they seem impossible to find for a decent price.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1998 Mini Cooper, non Sportspack. Not sure whether to sell it or rebuild it, had it for years so its kind of a sentimental thing. Hope I didnt get you excited thinking it was a MK1 998 or 1098 or something rather tasty!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its a mk1, will have a look and see what condition this is on the boot

·
Drive an MG, you do!!!
649 Posts
1998 Mini Cooper, non Sportspack. Not sure whether to sell it or rebuild it, had it for years so its kind of a sentimental thing. Hope I didnt get you excited thinking it was a MK1 998 or 1098 or something rather tasty!
Mine is a 1998 Cooper non sportspack, if your interested in selling I might be interested, as I want another as a project to go alongside my fully restored one!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mine is a 1998 Cooper non sportspack, if your interested in selling I might be interested, as I want another as a project to go alongside my fully restored one!
Sounds like you know how expensive this can be then, lol! Well give me an idea what you think shes worth, its in BRG, FSH done approx 68k, Ive owned it since 2001, had a new engine and gearbox in 2004 at approx 62k miles, has the usual rust, front scuttle, valence, wings, a posts, rear valence and sills

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just so you can see what the rush is about!!

DSCF0135.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts