MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my 180 as I need a smaller car for travelling in now so if your looking for a bargain this is it.

I've spent a bit on it this year keeping it on the road this list is as follows

Thermostat and inlet gaskets
back box
Rear Caliper
2 cv Joints
resistor pack on settings 1&2
Front Coil Spring
Clutch Slave Cylinder

Cam belts and water pump done at 60,000 miles

Currently running at 103,000 miles. I'm asking £1200 or nearest offer and she will be listed on ebay shortly too.

Any questions please ask and pics are available too.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
You could do with a little more detail

tell us about what you are selling................

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
pictures paint a thousand words:) age, colour, body style ect help to, what date where the belts done also?

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Good luck. Was recently offered £700 to £100 for my one owner 50k example against a £9k Merc so be warned.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pictures paint a thousand words:) age, colour, body style ect help to, what date where the belts done also?
It's Trophy Blue 2002 Model Hatchback not sure on the dates of the cam belt will have to look it up in the service book but the water pump was done at the same time.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250941355213?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Link to Ebay for pics etc.

I need to down size the car as I am now travelling an awful lot and it's costing me too much, I love the car but needs must she has been well looked after while i've owned her and if I can't sell her she's going in part ex against another car.

·
Mk1 ZS180 Saloon XPG
341 Posts
You're a bit optimistic on the price I'm afraid. Only last week I followed a 2003 '03' plate 180 saloon on ebay with 75000 on the clock, with belts done, and that was sold and gone at £870.

Values have plummeted even in the last few months.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts