MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

Zr120+

1K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  jayd1977 
G
#1 ·
Hi all i pick my ZR120+ up in the morning which is the 12 of april,and i cant wait,i had a trophy blue with 17" alloys and the kenwood CD upgrade,i didnt even take it for a test drive i saw it and had to have it,but from what i have been reading on here i should enjoy it.
great site keep up the good work.:D

#2 ·
Well done

You will be pleased. I did not have a test drive either (although i did drive round in my sister's!!) and i am very pleased.....

Trophy blue is definately the colour to have, coz i got one!!!!

Where you from? Us owners from Hampshire are trying to get a meet going on, so if your from round this area then stay tuned for future meets!!!

#4 · (Edited)
Thruxton 5/6 May

Trying to get some of us together @ BTCC Thruxton on 5/6 May. Going to find out prices for admission etc......then i start a seperate thread.

Whack your name on that thread and then well go from there...

For more information on Thruxton try this site i managed to drag up....www.redshoes-racing.com

Gives info on all the circuits and phone numbers for contacts....

G
#7 ·
Well i picked my car up friday morning(12th aprill) and i cant beleive how much i love it,i have had a few cars and this is the best,but the bad news is i left it on my girlfriends drive saturday night and when i woke up i went a checked on it and someone had put i key scratch all down the near side,i couldnt beleive it,F*****G B******S.

#11 ·
Utter b'stards some people. Reading what's happened to your lovely MG p'sses me off. Some people get so jealous of your property and just because they can't afford one themselves they have to damage or destroy yours.

If the plod did their job properly and stopped things like street crime instead of congregating as a group of 5 hiding behind a bus shelter with a speed gun and slapping you with 3 points and a 60 quid fine for the heinous crime of doing 35 in a 30 zone then your car would be fine now and I wouldn't be getting high blood pressure typing this!

Findlay

G
#13 ·
Hi

I'd had my ZR 160 about a week when some drunks thought it would be funny to put a traffic cone on the bonnet. Unfortunately they managed to drag the cone up the bonnet and scratched it to *******. However the dealer managed to t-cut and polish out about 98% of the scratches and did not even charge me for their trouble.

I've managed to find secure parking now ! I can sleep at night.

John.

G
#14 ·
well this has happened to me before i had a brand new MGF and someone did exactly the same thing in the same place and everything so i think it is someone i have upset,but i have cleaned my girlfriends garage out now and it is in there when ever i dont use it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.