MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered nUber
2,259 Posts
Think it was 15 but from what Ollie says it may have changed.

I was with sky until this week, on the Metro I got it fully comp for £415 all mods declared from Adrian Flux, cant fault that.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I looked on a review website trying to find me mpg's'and the site stated ins grp 33. I wondered wht that meannt but as stated above is reason why. I ended up payin 158 a month after switchin cars with 5 months left but in old terms it is ins grp 15. Might aswell buy a zs180. More car. Same ins but a slight extra in petrol. But well worth it

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm sure I wont be the only person who does this but when i have been interested in a car and wanted to know what the insurance would be like i find the exact model for sale on autotrader or something where i can see the reg and then just put the details into a comparison site and within no time at all i have a good idea of what i would be paying

·
Mk1 ZS180 Saloon XPG
341 Posts
I looked on a review website trying to find me mpg's'and the site stated ins grp 33. I wondered wht that meannt but as stated above is reason why. I ended up payin 158 a month after switchin cars with 5 months left but in old terms it is ins grp 15. Might aswell buy a zs180. More car. Same ins but a slight extra in petrol. But well worth it
Sorry, run that by me again. £158 a month to insure a car!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts