pricey
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously zs for me

·
pricey
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No offence to zr drivers I've only drove one once before it just didn't seem nowhere near the same drive as my zs :/ in terms of handling ect

·
Got the MG bug bad...
1,307 Posts
Although I have never driven a ZS, i would have to agree being in mind critics say its in the top 10 best handling cars ever made :)

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Can't really vote, we have 3 of them (okay, I know it's an F and not a TF) and I would love to add a ZT260 as well.

·
Its a V8 user thing...
2,122 Posts
Been having fun in my son's ZS180 recently but sorry to be the minority, my ZT400 rocks my boat. Twice the whelly and rear wheel steer. :)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I went for a TF. Best handling car out of the bunch, and to be honest that's the main deal for me when it comes to car enjoyment!

It's a tough poll really as each car is fantastic for different reasons

·
Registered
976 Posts
I went for a TF. Best handling car out of the bunch, and to be honest that's the main deal for me when it comes to car enjoyment!

It's a tough poll really as each car is fantastic for different reasons
best handling?? have you driven a zs? ;)

·
MG ZS 180 MKI
3,364 Posts
Being someone who has owned a ZR MKI & MKII as well as a ZS 180 MKI. I'd have to say its a real tough one. I just love the hot hatch thing and the ZR is a little gem on the road and you can really chuck it about but I have to say the ZS just nips it for drivability. The ZR isnt bad but the ZS just takes it for me. Handeling is that little more sharper and more point and go steering and thats on OE springs. Slap some Xpower ones on there and your laughing!!

·
Mercedes W638
1,854 Posts
I'm assuming that this poll is in terms of handling, performance and fun.

Having owned all of these, plus some more. My winner would have to be one that is not on the list - an MGF.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Having owned a ZR for 5 years I would have said that the ZR is the best. However having owned the 180 for 3 days Id have to say that V6 is immense!

Ive voted for the ZS as its just more refined and smoother, but I love my ZR!!

Cheers,
Matt

1 - 20 of 21 Posts