MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new never fitted Janspeed sports cat and manifold for zr 160 i brought these with the intention of fitting to my express but i've taken on a new project and i'm now selling all the modifications and then the van standard.
Looking for £350 plus post

Janspeed cat back exhaust system for zr 160 with oval tail pipe in good condition £250 plus post

ITG Maxagon induction kit the best you can buy for the ZR in very good condition with cleaner and all brackets etc £150 plus post

BBS mini cooper alloys with nearly new 205/40/17 tyres wheels were refurbed with silver lips and anthracite centers and MG center caps. £400

Avo old type 40mm lowering springs only been fitted 2 months they were new old stock will come with the box £80 plus post

I will be removing the parts on Sunday i hope and will get some pictures up after that.

One the express is back to nearly standard it will be up for sale please ask if you are interested.

Simon

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
should put pics up, no offence but a few people have just joined up ,said they have stuff and scammed people out of money so proof of products would help

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Bit worrying that they've only posted once and not even replied on this thread...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts