MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Zr 160 for sale :d £700!!!!!!

Selling my 160.
Car currently has 91.5k on the clock, shouldnt rise too much. Lots of paperwork with it, headgasket and timing belt done. Clutch replaced. Front dics and pads also replaced. No expense spared. Has not been ragged like most others. Mg sports exhaust. All 4 tyres in in good condition with the front 2 being replaced in January. Car has been well looked after. Family of MG/Rover owners. Grandad used to be one of the main gaffers at Powertrain in Longbridge. Quick car pulls nicely in every gear. MOT till april 2012. 3 months tax left.

Bad bits.

Not many, few minor scratches on bodywork, all of which are in pics. They probably would T-Cut out to be fair they've just not bothered me too much as to try. Front seats the clips on the seats have come off. Still got them and do go on, just if people get in the back and clip them as they get in they may come off but super-glue would sort that.
When in neutral mainly when engine has first been turned over revs are a little higher than normal. Between 1-2k ive been told it may be the throttle body needs cleaning or aligning i've just not really got to check this. Not caused me any issues though.

Brought the car for £1500 last year, its just not being used as much as it should, ideally id like £1300 for it but im open too offers but nothing silly. Text me on 07715684300 or email me but its not often I check email. [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
some pics ive just taken ;)

Attachments

·
Got the MG bug bad...
1,307 Posts
I think you are in the right ball park pricewise. I would have bought it if insurance wasnt such a killer :(

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Is it worth getting the wheels back to silver? Modded cars don't sell very well at all might be putting people off?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmmm not sure. I never had any interest when they were silver anyway and theyve not been painted long. Im open to offers guys, just dont try pulling my pants down too far

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
coming upto 3 months advertising for sale and not one viewing, not even a sniff of real interest. anyone whos interested im going to put it on ebay ill list the item number later. this needs to be gone by the weekend if possible

·
ZS180 MK1
152 Posts
Have you tried ebay? You should get your original asking price for that, and hell if I had 700 quid i would give it to you right now.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts