MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes when cold or after I've drove it and stopped then drive again after bout 10 seconds it drives as if it don't pick up speed even with putting foot down. I have added some redex and done an oil, oil filter and air filter change. It had head rebuilt 20k ago. Any ideas?????? Thanks.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'Ve only changed the air filter it. Didn't fit spot on in the rim but near as . Backbox has been changed before. I've only. Had the car a week now so finding all the nickly bits.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
My wifes ZR160 has a massive back box, about 30 seconds after starting from cold it often goes through a hunting episode where it almost stalls, a stab of the throttle clears it and she runs sweet all day afterwards.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds about right to me. When I.brought it it was fine on motorway. N then couple days later it plays up. Bloke I brought it off said he didn't like the car cos the exhaust( sound is loud). I said why not change it.(As u would) he just said he didn't like the car then. But back box is bit much and I am lookin to change it really back to standard. If I can find one cheap

1 - 5 of 5 Posts