MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Chairman - ZR/ZS/ZT Register
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2011 sees the 10th Anniversary of the launch of the MG ZR, ZS and ZT. To celebrate the ZR/ZS/ZT Register is organising a special event - ZedTen to be held at the Imperial War Museum Duxford, Cambridgeshire. The event is confirmed for Sunday the 24th July 2011. Although still in the planning stages, we openly invite all to put the event in your 2011 diary. Regular updates will follow over the coming months!

Neil Mattock
Chairman ZR/ZS/ZT Register

PS interested in helping, please PM me?

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Would of loved to be apart of it but yet again way way too far away:dunno:

There is many MG Zed owners living in Scotland and the Noth east and North West Regions of Engand.

Surely the 10th Aniversary should of been celebrated at Pride of Longbridge 2011?

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Only if Kelvin:)

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Isn't PoL basically a load of cars in a field though? Thats why I haven't bothered dragging myself to one. I love the Zeds but theres only so many I can look at, places like Duxford offer so much more.

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
The Zed Reg's first event was at Duxford, great day as I remember.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Great location and easy to get to being next to the M11 rather than miles from a main road.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Christine and I should be there Neil and available for ZRegister duties, but please leave me some spare time to have a look round :yup:

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
Christine and I should be there Neil and available for ZRegister duties, but please leave me some spare time to have a look round :yup:
A proper look around takes a while.. I suggest you plan a long weekend to take in the whole museum and maybe nearby Cambridge, a beautiful place to visit...

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
May even dig out the tent if camping is available (though suspect Karen will prefer a Premier Hotel)

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Looking forward to this, not been to Duxford since MGOC event there in about '95 or '96.

·
Paul Wilshaw
40 Posts
Sounds like a great event...me and my good lady (no not the ZT) the wife will make a weekend of it me thinks.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts