·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots and lots of them
Various models and specs.
Various colours.
Location ? - Car park at Brands Hatch.

Saw one or two looking at Elaine's ZR and (possibly) at the 'discrete' forum advert in the rear windows.

Was it you looking at it, and have you registered yet?

G

·
Factory machines - I guess.

Prefer the one with the revvy V6 and hot wheel logo.

Lets hope they win and who will buy the BTCC special at year end??

·
'Him' is everywhere!
3,146 Posts
I also noticed a plethora of 'Zeds' in the car park at Brands Hatch - but not the public car park, this one was behind the Kentagon bar!

I took some photos of an X Power liveried ZTT, but have yet to get them developed. Does anybody know whose this is? I know it is not Dick Bennetts' car as I saw him arrive in a Blue ZTT.

Roll on Rounds 3 & 4 at Oulton Park!

'Extreme'

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
kelvin took some photos of that X power ZTT ,i liked them seats in it .I think it may belong to that bloke (terry grant)???who did the stunts in the hot rod during the lunch break.
kev

also, Barry Sheavill a drag racer has a X power ZTT.

·
'Him' is everywhere!
3,146 Posts
Thanks Kevin, hadn't thought of Terry Grant!

Mind you, he did have a rather massive motorhome in the paddock near the Hailwoods bar, which could have been driven by his assistant Trudy Thompson I suppose?

His 'hot rod' (as you call it!) is known as a Legend and is based on a 1/2 size 50s American hot rod with a motorbike engine in it!

I also noticed that the pair of them were often seen jetting from paddock to pits on an MG X Power sponsored scooter / moped type of thing!

I had thought of Barry Sheavils, but as far as I recall his X Power ZTT has the usual sponsorship blurb on the front doors, you know 'MG Rover are proud to support...' sort of thing.

They also use X Power ZTTs as chase and support vehicles for the ZR EX258 on the Junior World Rally Championship?

'Extreme'

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't suppose that X-Power moped would be for sale, it looked really good when we saw it in the paddock area.
My daughter is 16 soon and wants a moped.
If I ever 'have' to borrow it the X-Power one would be cool.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
I saw 2 x red MG ZT's parked up in the Thistle Hotel Car Park. No identification from where they were purchased from. Did notice that the No plate carried "MGCARS.Com".

Jim

PS - Could have been the good Dr Millards car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.