MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ZR120 + 160 pipercross induction kit, 2 weeks old - £50

F chrome tailpipe trims to fit over origional (4.5"x2.5") as fitted to 160 models, brand new still boxed - £15pair

F + TF solid alloy gear knob, brand new never fitted - £10

Alloy oil filler cap to fit all k-series - £7

ZR + R25 CD autochanger brackets, bolt in place under n/s speaker in boot, no drilling as mounting points already there - £15

Foglight protectors - £10

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, looks as though the cars going to the dealers next weekend as no-ones shown any genuine interest, wont get extra with accessories so sell it as standard

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
well what can i say -rattles,creaks,oil leaks,side skirts falling off (twice), paint chips if a fly sneezes on it. it's been in 3 dealers 10 times now and it's just as bad as ever.
I had a R25 1.6il a year ago, fitted all the kit, lowered springs,17's, perf exaust,k+n,etc,etc that car was so slow but faultless, sold it with 2200miles on clock.
i've had 20 cars in the past inc 213s, 216gsi, and never had so much trouble with any of them.
*** next week:cool:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Would be interested in induction kit (for additional mods) and the oil cap aswell, little different I suppose. Would you take £55 for the 2 ?? Tried to mail you nut it's turned off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts