MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to a change in shift pattern next year my mileage will double almost.Dont want to move way from The brand so would like to swap ideally for a nice/modded 120+,but would consider others!for my 51 plate(on private plate worth £250)hides age!! 180 in Silver,5 dr hatch,fsh,98k,recent clutch,backbox.Usual 180 xtras,x4 elec windows,elec sunroof,blue half leather interior which is spotless.
Has 18"alloys,with decent tyres allround.Pipercross filter,oilcatchtank,belts changed at 85k by previous owner.You can see pics at a well known swapz site or if your interested pm me with your details and Ill send them to you.Tax till end of Jan 2011,mot till end of August 2011.
Thanks
Carl.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
34 Posts
hi ive a 03 mg zs 120 in yellow im wanting to upgrade to a v6

its got 9 months mot and 4 months tax i havn't had it long but really like the car but want to upgrade to a v6 as im rather hooked on them but like me v6s and v8s

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi ive a 03 mg zs 120 in yellow im wanting to upgrade to a v6

its got 9 months mot and 4 months tax i havn't had it long but really like the car but want to upgrade to a v6 as im rather hooked on them but like me v6s and v8s
Thanks for the offer Simon,but your mileage is a little to high for what Im looking for...good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi folks not introduced myself on here as of yet,im now the new owner of the zs 180 and just to say very made up with it,thanks for the swap carl,very happy with the car,will post some pics up of it as i go along if any thing else is done to it,have a few little plans but nothing silly,just subtle,cheers kev.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts