MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Im gunna have to give this one a missguys as the girlfriend wants togo to Donnington park at the weekend. Shame really becausei just got my new engine fitted and running. Hopefully I can make the next one, or an event would be good. Sorry to let you down
:-(

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Gona have to give this one a miss myself as i said its my girlfriends birthday and she wants to go out for the day i did say about the meet and she gave me that look and i thought erm no not a good idea :frust

·
Registered nUber
2,259 Posts
Ok peeps I'm deffo down for this one but will make a move before you guys eat.

Luke, If your still up for the lil swap do you need me to bring a jack or have you got one in the boot? Also, don't forget the induction kit bud. :yup:

Look forward to meeting you all.

·
Got the MG bug bad...
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
A big thanks to all those that came. Was the best turnout to date!!!! Had a great laugh although it did lash it down lol Will look forward to seeing you at the next one soon :)

·
Registered nUber
2,259 Posts
A big thanks to all those that came. Was the best turnout to date!!!! Had a great laugh although it did lash it down lol Will look forward to seeing you at the next one soon :)
Good to catch you and a few other people again. How you finding the addendums? Must say they did look good on a MK2, the rubber on the ones you gave me was scary in the wet, wheelspin in third up to about 4.5K RMP then the bit. lol.

·
Got the MG bug bad...
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Yea finding them good although I need new tyres lol, they are just as scary! Just looking at some Toyo Proxies :D

21 - 28 of 28 Posts