MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
You'll be lucky to get that for it Aid

but you always seem to have luck when selling cars! you still got the black 180??

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had some good offers of cars to swap with which I'll probably go for, just seeing if I could get any cash mate, no the black ones gone, swapped it for a 52 plate focus 2.0 ESP, saving loads on insurance and we can both drive it, crystias never out of it she loves it - hense why we're seeing her mg now lol. How things anyway mate?

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
I also agree its well worth the money:MG:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Yea im fine thanks bud just in the process of getting ready for moving etc and I know what you mean about insurance, mine is killing me atm :/

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Great looking car, best colour, take the cost of the belts off and you are giving it away.

All the best with the sale.

Cant understand time wasters, if something else comes along doesn't take much to give you a call!!!!

:wave:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great looking car, best colour, take the cost of the belts off and you are giving it away.

All the best with the sale.

Cant understand time wasters, if something else comes along doesn't take much to give you a call!!!!

Yup, totally agree! I actually rang the bloke and he got his mrs to answer to ask me to call back on ten mins, when I did he'd turned his phone off for the rest of the day lol, just a text would have done!

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Just hope it didnt cost you a sale, so easy to turn people away, if you have some one that says they are coming to buy it.

Got to go soon, at that price, with the work all done.

Keep my fingers crossed for you!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts