MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been contacted by Matt Stephens of Xtreme Rally who would like to let you know about MG XPowers - MG Xtreme Rally.

I quote:

This is the chance for ordinary members of the public to experience a full on ride in one of these phenominal MG rally cars. We have various venues already in place and more coming. Check out the website at www.mg-xtremerally.com . Miles Johnston and myself (Matt Stephens) are responsible for running this project. We are also the pro-drivers contracted to MG Sport and Racing to do all the demonstration rides. We are pushing in as many different ways to bring more people to the MG party. Any extra publicty you can give would be great. Once we have given someone a taste of what these little rockets are capable of its impossible to stop them grinning! Unlike the traditional motorsport way, we are trying to be inclusive, we know how much fun it is and we want as many people to share that. MG is really trying to break the mould, your support is always apprciated.

Would like to point out Xtreme Rally will be at the Rally Supercar Day!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update

Further to this post - Xtreme Rally are designing a banner for incorporation into this site (advertising but at no cost). Any return if offered will go to charity.

He did ask whether there any events that would be suitable fo the cars to attend? Thoughts?

I've booked a ride for te Supercar day too! I'm going regardless. I've also asked for discount for the people attending on the stand???????

More info from Matthew Stephens that may swing your decision to have a go:

We can do rides on the circuit and also give tuition in customers own cars as we Miles and I are fully qualified instructors. We might be able to bring something else along for some fun too, that you guys can play in!

·
Long Haired Lout
1,050 Posts
Jerry, do I need to send you another cheque for the spin in a rally car or pay on the day? No way I'm missing out on being thrown around in an MG rally car! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Late Response!

Sorry Graham

Didn't notice the thread.

Ans: NO.

I will post and say we have 5 definites to ride and see what price we get - have to fwd the names.

·
Former ZT-T 260 owner
2,256 Posts
"We might be able to bring something else along for some fun too, that you guys can play in!"

Any more info on this bit Jerry???? :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts