MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
2005 octavia vrs
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what evenings are people availabe to maybe have a blast on GRID or COD WAW or any other common titles that people may have?

·
2005 octavia vrs
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i should be on tonight, either grid or waw depending upon what people fancy. my clan tag for waw is XPF.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I got neither, I have PGR3, Halo3, GRAW2, Left4Dead, Need4Speed's, Fable2, DOA4 and Soul Caliber4 which are all online games.

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts

·
The Pope
3,408 Posts
Call of Duty World at War
Hey! your not supposed to know either! You supposed to be an old git like me who thinks blue tooth is something you go to the dentist with! ROFL! :xxrofl:

·
19,410 Posts
Hey! your not supposed to know either! You supposed to be an old git like me who thinks blue tooth is something you go to the dentist with! ROFL! :xxrofl:
I didnt know i had to wake up one of the kids lol

·
19,410 Posts
ROFL!!! bet they loved that at this time of day!
Alot of mumbling happened after they answered my question.

Then again isnt that what teenagers do.:)

·
Registered
421 Posts
On the subject of COD WAW, me and my mates have getting into really long sessions of the Nazi Zombies co-op section and were loving it...so much so that we have been paying out for the new WAW map pack just to get hold of the new zombie level... excellent fun if theres 4 of you.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Not got that far yet!! We have a few guys at work into it, maybe we could set up a game this weekend? Whats your User Tag Cronus?

·
19,410 Posts
I prefer the old games like Unreal Tournament:sofa:

Does anyone still play this?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I have Unreal Tournament used to love playing that on the pc, bought a newer version while ago but never got into it.
Xbox live is soo much quicker than my pc for online gaming that I just dont bother with the pc for games now.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Do you guys remember back in the day when you used to have to load a game with a tape recorder!! I had a Dragon 32, and remember spending hours typing out games from a magazine, that took hours, and then probably would not work!! How times have changed, showing me age now!! Lol

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I now have Grid ;)

·
2005 octavia vrs
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
pretty good aint it. you do get some right dirty drivers online mind and there normally spainish or the odd idiot who just rams people for fun.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I now have Grid ;)
Me 2, got it Friday from Play only £18 !!
I need to stop racing on it like I would in Forza and need to start racing like I used to in PGR 3 120mph into the corner quick press of the handbreak go screaming round the corner and off I go.
I only just win races against cpu and online racing 4 me at the mo is a joke last or 2nd to last -more practice 4me required !!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts