MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, am selling my Diesel jag in order to buy something cheaper as Im saving to move out and buy a house.

Here is a link to the thread on a forum:
http://www.jaguarforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46840

Its on 67,000 Miles, has 6 months MoT, 12 months tax and runs fine.

Black full leather interior, air con, cd player and the speakers arent too bad for a standard set up. Has full service history and the book is stamped etc.
Car looks smart and also currently has a set of aftermarket alloys on it.. these can be removed if requested. The buyer can keep the originals as they will be good for in the winter.
The egr is blanked off and easy to slide out come MoT time, although I doubt it would fail because of it.

Only bad points are there is a couple of light scratches below the boot, from something like a push chair or golf club bag being lifted into the boot.

I bought it mainly due to being a Jaguar Land Rover mechanic and the access I have to diagnosis, info and tools however I want to sell and get something cheaper.

Looking for £5500 ono.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bumpety Bump... now on the autotrader.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its the 130bhp engine, same as mondeo essentially.
Yeah the interior is pretty nice to be fair, its my fav feature about the car as the front seats are very supportive really. It's a 'sport' model though, my dad has a SE 4wd x type and I dont like the inside of that at all!
Cheers mate

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Forgot to mention.. the car is fitted with a Tracker should someone wish to pay for it to be turned on :)

Im also after a ZR160 or ZS180 to replace this so would gladly p/x it.

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Is a great looking motor, surprised its still around, just shows the state of the country I suppose.

Hope you get a sale or p/x soon.

:wave;

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers Pete, Its a nice motor to be fair just doesnt suit me.

Price also edited. £5500 and as I said open to offers or p/x's from here as Im ideally after a ZR160/ZS180 again.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No as its only at 68k miles. Everything on it works fine and no issues to suggest it needs doing currently.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts