MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
MG ZS 180 :)
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I am now selling my nitrous oxide gear.

All parts are wizzards of nos, a top british manufacter of nitrous parts who are experts in this field. There products are also accepted by insurance companies such as Adrian Flux.

All items are in very good condition and full working order. I had them installed on my old ZS 120. All ways wanted to fit on my 180 but now that is up for sale to be replaced with an estate i have no need for it.

Parts are,

- Black 11lb bottle with mounting bracket and valve.

- Bottle heating mat, get the most out the gas you have for longer. Comes with a inline pressure senor to switch the heater of when optium pressure is reached (only powered up when you want it to though).

- Bottle valve mounted pressure gauge

- 1x Fuel and 1x Nitrous solenoids

- 1x purge solenoid

- 4x crossfire injectors

- 25, 50 and 70 bhp metering jets

- 4 way splitter block (one block for both nos and fuel but they are seperate untill the injectors).

- Aircrft style flip top power switches and push button purge switch.

- Minimax progressive controller. Contol the build up and length of the nitrous build up up to full to protect the engine.

To buy all this new would cost you around £900 mark.

For more infomation on the items the best place would be http://www.noswizard.com/index.php All these parts are listed down the left hand side.

Any questions just ask. Photos will be up shortly.

Open to offers.

Many thanks, Andy.

·
MG ZS 180 :)
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few photos,

Minimax progressive contoller, 3 solenoids (red fuel, blue nitrous and silver purge) and the 11lb bottle with heater mat fitted.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts