MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hope some one can help as the noise is driving me crazy.

part of the seal has been missing from the drivers front window for ages but i dont know which seal i need.

heres a couple of picutres to show you.

Attachments

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Window channel rubber - think its all in one piece. About 2.5 metres long or so.
Probably have to remove glass to replace it but you MAY be able to do it without, put a new one in a Civic not long ago and just about managed without glass removal.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Window channel rubber - think its all in one piece. About 2.5 metres long or so.
Probably have to remove glass to replace it but you MAY be able to do it without, put a new one in a Civic not long ago and just about managed without glass removal.
would you happen to know the right part number for it? ive looked on rimmer bros but not to sure on which one i need they look pretty similar.

http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-GRID003365

if you could tell me that would be great i can get it sorted next week along with service.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I'd say it was the 2nd number 2 (cfc100561) here:
http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-GRID003613

Best bet may be a scrappy, you might be able to just pull it up and out with window down (never tried it on a zs though)
Any of the right hand no.2 on that link will work, except they are all out of stock!

There are small bolts holding the ends in some where close to the bottom of the door.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any of the right hand no.2 on that link will work, except they are all out of stock!

There are small bolts holding the ends in some where close to the bottom of the door.
thank you for the help will try to source one from scrappy cant see them ever being back in stock!

once again forums was the best people to ask :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts