MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered nUber
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bern trying to insure my track ZS with multiple companies and getting daft quotes. My 3 years NCB is on my saloon and the best quote I can get is £1250 for a car that's only going to get driven about 2k a year on the roads. I can only drive one at once and they don't even acknowledgy the 3 years on another car.

My best option was with Chris Knott with a temp 2 week insurance for £40 as swapping cars costs too much but now they don't insure stripped out cars. Only other option is HPI check for £20 and one weeks insurance.

Other than starting my own insurance company what's my options?

Rob

·
Registered
142 Posts
i think your going to have problems here mate tbh as obviously there are companies who will insure multiple cars...but i'd be surprised if those companies would insure anything heavily modified. i dont think there's a great deal you're going to be able to do about it :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
You may be able to insure it as a classic... odd I know but I know people insuring late-90s MR2s etc on classic policies.... Worth a look at least.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Or try Sky Insurance - they're very good at flexible policies on second cars.
Thanks for the recommendation Ben, my company are usually able to 'mirror' NCB over to second and third vehicles which usually makes us competitive.

Feel free to call us on 0208 3645500, please make it very clear you are a member of this club forum as you are entitled to a club disocunt.

Thank you

Ollie
Sky Insurance

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks for the recommendation Ben, my company are usually able to 'mirror' NCB over to second and third vehicles which usually makes us competitive.

Feel free to call us on 0208 3645500, please make it very clear you are a member of this club forum as you are entitled to a club disocunt.

Thank you

Ollie
Sky Insurance
Ollie! Fancy seeing you here...

you at JAE this year?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts