Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 16 45.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
As these cars are very popular see owners cars on main site. I thought it worthwhile to see which model is most popular..........

·
Registered
362 Posts
Er......look @ my user name!!

Same reason as the others really. Free insurance for a year then i gotta afford the insurance myself and i'm only 22...

Gotta say though you can't get a better looking car for the money you shell out.....

·
Registered
253 Posts
I got the ZR120+... Years free insurance and after the year is up insurance group 10 isn't too bad. Didn't really want a 1.4 (although the bhp ain't bad!) and the 160 is insurance group 15 so the 120+ was just right for me.:D

Happy times!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Mines is a red 105 with 17`s and side sills...Sometimes wish it was the 160 but being only 20 money and insurance meant no chance!

·
The Cleaner (aka jon)
986 Posts
We gonna get some photos Liamspiers? :)

Ive the same problem being 20 and like you im just gonna get a 105+ and make it look like the 160 :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Yeah, just change the wheels, 18's might fit under the arches;)

If you make it look like a 160, you have more chance of being raced at the lights...and lose:D

·
Zed Heaven
7,508 Posts
Been a contributor to this BBS for couple of weeks now and although I've voted in the poll I've never actually officially logged my ZR+120 in Trophy Blue (pic below).

·
Registered
214 Posts
i brought the 120 cause i couldnt insure a 160 either! still its not bad at all, its about as quick as my mk2astra and that was 130bhp. got to change my wheels though, keep seeing exact copys of my car driving around! i know it stands out from the crowd as it is but it needs a personal touch!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
As you probably already know - I'm trading in my 25 Impression for a 3dr Trophy Yellow ZR 105+ with all the options!

Can't wait - due the end of May. Got to shell out insurance myself since it's an ex demo. Will have about 1000m on the clock when I get it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.