MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

Which ZED RRR do you own or would like to own?

• Own a 105

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • Own a 120

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Own a 120 Stepspeed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Own a Turbo Diesel

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Own a 160

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • Would like to own a 105

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Would like to own a 120

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Would like to own a 120 Stepspeed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would like to own Turbo Diesel

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Would like to own a 160

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Would like to own the "Ultimate" - 200?

Votes: 20 24.7%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The Cleaner (aka jon)
986 Posts
as soon as the bleeding car arrives i will be in the "i own a 105(+)" catagory. They messed up my order so its back to stage 1 as of today, i find out lead times soon :(

·
Registered
83 Posts
finally a zr 105

hi all
I now own a trophy blue zr 105 3dr after 3 weeks

I ordered a zr 105 3dr in silver but after 2 weeks this car had not arrived which was annoying as the car should have been coming from another Dixons branch, I was then finally told that the silver one whould be coming direct from Rover and would be here in no more than 2 more weeks.
ARRGGG!!!!!
NO! There and then I changed to trophy blue and I had the car in 5 days.

Nice colour

Paul (mgmental)

·
Zed Heaven
7,508 Posts
Paul,

Hope you're liking your new Zed...Trophy Blue wicked colour, BTW!!!

(Off topic)...Does the thought of driving some of northern England's best roads appeal, along with other Zed, F and TF owners? Hop along to www.nmgo.info (Northern MG Owners) and take a look at our next meet-up route (18 August) taking in a fantastic selection of roads we've previously covered in meet-ups #1, #2 and #3. Or maybe our excursion to the Lakes on 22 Spetember takes your fancy, driving six passes? Whatever, we'd welcome you on board as a fellow MG driver.

F

·
Registered
83 Posts
ffcphone

Hi m8 it's paul

sorry for not replying sooner as i have been away in Scotland for a week.cruising some decent roads on the way up there.It would be great to join the MG possy and cruise around. I will get back to u on those dates.Do you have any meet ups that are just to say hello and talk MG.If so let me no?

happy motoring

speak soon

PAUL (mg mental):beerchug

·
Registered
19 Posts
ive been the proud owner of a copperleaf red ZR 160 for 2 weeks now and i love it. 3 days late on delivery due to the fact that the seat manufacturer burnt down! 1200 miles already i cant get out of the thing!!!!

·
Zed Heaven
7,508 Posts
ade - welcome to the forum m8...good to have another ZR owner on board.

I've literally just crossed the 10,000 mark in under 7 months...that's not good. I wouldn't mind but work is a 6min drive!

F

·
Registered
19 Posts
do the 160 zr's get quicker with a few more miles on the clock? mine's quick but not as quick as the demo i tried....

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
All K series engines improve with a few miles on them.

My ZS is definately better now than it was at first.

·
The Cleaner (aka jon)
986 Posts
The 1.8 r45 got yet another 'second wind' at 20,000 miles, the tourque seems to have gone through the roof, it doesnt stop pulling on motorway use :D:D

jonathan

·
Registered
6,473 Posts
question for R.BOY RACER

got any more driving trips planned ? i'm new to all this computer stuff & finding it a right ****** just to reply !!! still, got a nice zr & thats all that matters !

·
Zed Heaven
7,508 Posts
Matt...welcome to the forum m8.

Our 5th and final NMGO drive is on Sunday 6th October taking in six breathtaking single track passes in the Lake District. Gonna be a 9 for 9:30am start near Kendal if you're up for it.

JLD from Scunthorpe is making the trip over specially so no reason why you can't.

See www.nmgo.info for further info and click 'events', 'coming soon' and 'meet-up #5'. All will be revealed.

If you click 'events', 'previous' and then any of #1-#4 you'll see maps of where we've been plus links to pics and vids.

And if you do wanna come use the sign-up form on the #5 page.

Any info m8, [email protected]

F

·
Zed Heaven
7,508 Posts
Matt's new and finding his feet on the forum. He asked a question. I replied.

You got a problem with me being helpful? ;)

F

·
Registered
6,473 Posts
Won't b able 2 make 6th of october Fin. already got a weekend planned with the miss-use if u kno wot i mean !? Yes i know wot your thinkin, a woman above cruising in the M.G !? But it was cruising around in the pimp mobile that pulled her in the 1st place !!! Just like the cars, got 2 service them sometimes haven't ya !?!?

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Get over to Cleggy every so often - will have to meet up for a drink and a bit of a natter sometime.

·
Zed Heaven
7,508 Posts
Not to worry Matt. There'll be other dates. Just you'll miss out on some quality roads. You're loss m8, no matter how good she is in the sack :)

F

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.