MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im currently modding my 120 but i can't find trophy blue paint anywhere! I've searched ebay, Halfords, Garages and the phone book. The nearest i found is tahaiti blue which is too dark.
Can someone please help?

·
Registered
3,492 Posts

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
just read further

Product Description

We can reproduce the original paint for your vehicle using the paint colour code as originally supplied by the manufacturer. Our paint is custom mixed using professional paint mixing systems from ICI (Nexa Autocolour), Lesonal and Mipa. You will need to supply us with the colour code. Click here to view our guide to find your car paint colour code.

We supply paint in an easy to use aerosol spray can for small local repairs and touchups, or in 250ml to 5 Litre tins, for larger car body repairs. Use the drop down menu below for a full list of prices. For metallic paint, we recomend that you also purchase some lacquer for a shiny professional finish.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Are you sure that you cant get the paint in Halfords? I thought they mix any paint code you want. I'm not saying they do good or bad paint here before I get flamed for saying the word Halfords :). I too have had trouble trying to get hold of official trophy blue paint now Ralph has closed EMS :( Comeback EMS we miss you for your paint :yup:

Not sure if you have tried and where you are based but in Dartford they have a big official MG dealer again called Apple MG that are selling the new MG TF but they have a proper parts department that do all the official kit. In June they were able to get me the official Silver paint, cost £10 a can.

·
back in my 3rd 180
222 Posts
offtt never thought id see that,i had a tahiti blue 180,and trying to get bodyparts was a fooking nitemare,they were mostly in trophy blue,tahiti blue is a nightmare to get a hold of

1 - 10 of 10 Posts