MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
mgzr 2005 1.4 105 model 41k miles 12 MONTHS MOT 6 MONTHS TAX 4 BRAND NEW TYRES 3 WEEKS OLD
work carried out today
METAL LAMINATE (M.L.S) HEAD GASKET REPLACEMENT

2. CAMBELT

3. WATERPUMP

4. OIL & OIL FILTER

5. SYSTEM FLUSH AND FRESH ANTI-FREEZE

6. INLET MANIFOLD GASKET

7. EXHAUST MANIFOLD GASKET

8 SERVIVE BOOKED STAMPED .

ALL THE WORK WAS DONE TODAY COMES WITH 3 MONTHS WARRANTY FROM TODAY

PICS OF MY CAR

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
About £2,500 to somebody who wants a tidy MK2 ZR I would say. You'd struggle to get that though. Most likely you're looking around the £1,800 - £2,100 mark. The Zeds have dropped in value during the last 3 years quite a bit.

Unless you're desperate to move the car on, I wouldn't bother as it'll have so much to give you now all the maintenance has been done

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers mate i no the wife keeps saying im mad after ive had all the work done to it now. ive had it over 4 years now just fancy a change. if i do sell it to someone they will get a decent car now with all the work carried out.

·
Passionate about MGR.Cars.
4,082 Posts
I keep saying the same regarding my 2006 Rover 2 but after I sit in it or look at it after it is washed etc I just can't see the point in selling it. If you can afford another car then keep the ZR for the future & dry days etc!

It like my 25 will be worth far more to you than £2K in the pot!

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Keep it for what its worth. A similar low miler will cost you a lot more and you know this car at least.

·
Registered
600 Posts
realistic figures are around 1500-1800 unless you had a forum member or some one that appreciates mg and rover...i sold mine with similar mileage and condition and gaskets etc everything done and i let it go for 1400...and that was around 7-8 months ago only reason i let it go soo cheap was cuz i had the 180 already and it was towards the insurance and other thing i had to pay off...

as people say i would just keep it cuz you will only get some one trying to knock the car and offer you stupid money for it..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts