MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
www.irishhillclimb.com
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A car i'm interested in is for sale but owner doesnt know what to ask and i dont know what to offer
I dont know when i became so caring LOL, but i dont want to insult him with a stinker of a price

So, what would you expect to pay for a French Reg, LHD, MG ZT, V6?
Over here in Ireland, they fetch between 2kand 4k

It is off the road for about a year due to not being able to get insurance in Ireland
That is not a problem for me and i dont mind the fact its LHD
I wouldnt expect to pay a lot, but i'd guess the same car is worth a lot more in France than in Ireland

Opinions?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
A car i'm interested in is for sale but owner doesnt know what to ask and i dont know what to offer
I dont know when i became so caring LOL, but i dont want to insult him with a stinker of a price

So, what would you expect to pay for a French Reg, LHD, MG ZT, V6?
Over here in Ireland, they fetch between 2kand 4k

It is off the road for about a year due to not being able to get insurance in Ireland
That is not a problem for me and i dont mind the fact its LHD
I wouldnt expect to pay a lot, but i'd guess the same car is worth a lot more in France than in Ireland

Opinions?
My folks live in France and car prices are insane, you have to pay 4 times what the car is worth in the UK, I found an MGF there for 4k in about the same condition as the one I just paid £800 for! The door had been butchered open and needed replacing but it was still up for E4200!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.