MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Mercedes W638
1,854 Posts
Don Quixote - a character created by Miguel de Cervantes, most famous for mistaking a group of windmills for giants and then attacking them.

·
Support your country, buy an MGR!
2,401 Posts
Jerry - first name, Zedman - I own a Zed and........I'm a man!!!! :D

·
I need more Horses!
1,346 Posts
Beefcake - I am fat, and moan like Cartman from South Park, and he said beefcake alot in the second episode ever and just got the nickname

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
I'll get boo'd off stage for this...

My username harks back to the old days or IRC, where I initially chose the 'nick' of 'Hot-Rod' cuz I was a young teen with car aspirations and it sounded cool to me...

But since I ended up with one too many frustrated housewifes asking me about my 'Hot-Rod' I decided it was time for a change... At the time I had a book about the top100 cars ever and being a Ford fan at the time, the Ford GT40 seemed like a good choice - so I became GT40!

But that seemed to spark more confusion as everyone assumed I was 40 years old, and those that new me kept using 'GT' - so it stuck.

It has further relevence though, being a big MGB GT fan and former owner - and now the MG GT concept too, it all adds to my cause :D

ps) Why is this in 'Scotland' rather than General chat ?

·
Registered
6,473 Posts
Mat C. I know you'll find this hard to beleive but my 1st name is MAT ! and my 2nd name is CARLISLE and guess what ? That begins with a C !!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
520SR - Reg. on my MGB (see gallery) passed from pillar to post through the family (was originally my grandads reg).

Real name too boring for abreviation, unlike others.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Adam24, well I'm called adam ad I'm 24 years old... although tinking about it I'm going to have to change to adam25 in september... doh!

I also go by "Shantung Black Tiger" on MSM, after a martial art I was studying, but didn't think of using that when I signed up on this site... maybe I'll change it when adam24 expires in sept.

·
The MiG
92 Posts
silverarrow - what the old mercedes f1 cars used to be referred to as, and more recently the WMM team - I'm a huge McLaren Mercedes fan. Unfortunately! :cry:

·
''Fire up the Quattro''.
1,935 Posts
I really like a lot of art work that i have seen comic book style, so thought i would use it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts