Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
And the award for most hideous ZT so far goes to...

To me the ZT looks great just as it came off the line, every mod on that just makes it look worse.

·
Zedhead
177 Posts
Lol i posted a reply on that vid.... the car looks epically ****e and deserves to be on barryboys !!

·
No longer a Rover / MG owner.
1,152 Posts
The local branch of Halfords just phoned..................they want the owner of the black MG ZT who ram raided the Ripspeed section to return the bodykit parts and spoiler that went missing!

Seriously.................WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT to a ZT? They are a good looking car as standard even if they are starting to look dated now.:irked:

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
That rear spoiler is a mess maybe they had just taken some drugs an hour before then thought tell ya what i think would look good :lol:

·
MG6 GT TSE & MGZS 180
265 Posts
Does the one in the video come from Sittingbourne way? If not there's another very similar that I've seen parked up but not managed to get a pic of.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Spoiler - NO. Bonnet bonnet vents - NO. With these items removed - Would buy it in a heart beat

·
Its a V8 user thing...
2,122 Posts
Looks aside its a nice bit of work. Good finish.

With my s/c I get more heat but its not a major problem and having those intakes would pull too much in.

I'd have the front bumper extention and side skirts. But not looking for more weight so will keep mine as god intended.

Here are my external mods :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
why do people see the need to do shocking things to decent cars? i cant seem to get into the mind set of these people who do, they can't be 17-20 yr olds surely

·
Registered
107 Posts
ive seen this car in the flesh the owner caught me pointing and laughing he wasnt happy called me some colourfull names

1 - 20 of 21 Posts