MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Like to think of the SEVEN as Miss Bitchi! :D :D However, its normally called "The EVO."

When I'm polishing and caressing it its called "What a fkin gorgeous looking good car you are!" :D :D

Andy who drives the SAXO, says Elinor - from "Gone in 60 seconds," the lovely Mustang.

·
Registered
263 Posts
'The 180' or 'The MG'

quite dull really.

My girlfriend has named her car (Merc SMART car) 'Peanut'
Very appropriate I feel.

·
The Scarlet one returns...
1,040 Posts
'Scarlet Fever'

Scarlet 'cos she's Flame Red

Fever from the FEV on her numberplate.

Hey, it wasn't my idea! One of my mates named the car and then everyone started calling me Scarlet!!!! In the end i relented and the car now has some rather fetching graphics proclaiming the fact. :cool:

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Scarlet like the car wheels looks good.
My car is known as Trophy and it's blue but I do like the Red maybe I can put it on my wish list:cool:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Little car and little car normally :D

The majority of the time when we're among others who do not think like we do it's 'The MG' and 'The Rover' although I have to agree with you Jerry - they are fkin gorgeous when they're clean :D Each gets a wash every weekend ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
I Must say once a week for a wash. Our car's are washed at least twice we tend to wash when they have been out.:D

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Unfortunately don't have time to wash them more than once a week :( I quite enjoy washing the car - especially on a nice sunny day, but I don't get home until at least 6pm in the evenings and Nick normally doesn't get home until 7pm. Once the days get longer we'll probably have time to wash them during the week, but at the moment, it's a bit dark to do it by the time we're both home.

·
The Scarlet one returns...
1,040 Posts
:D Cheers for the nice comments people.

For those with Trophy's have a look at Scarlet's headlamps. This was done, hmmm, let me think, in 1998 IIRC. I spotted this mod on a Charcoal F at Silverstone that year and Andy Gilhooley and I set about painting our inner lamp surrounds the following weekend. This is still a rare modification as to this day TTBOMK there are less than 10 Fs with colour keyed headlamps.

The Trophy as you well know has black inner lamp surrounds (and looks damn good too IMO). These are achieved with a black factory applied sticker. It is a new approach to the route i took, i was interested in colour keying them whilst the Trophy (unless the car is Anthracite) sets out to contrast.

Anyway, for anyone wishing to follow this example there are full instructions on my website...

>> http://www.hometown.aol.com/ap1000000/headlamps.htm <<

1 - 16 of 16 Posts