MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Which one shall I drive today?
6,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yep, Bev's on her way, and we'll be leaving in just over half an hour.

See you all there.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Home now, had a lovely afternoon with everyone.

Nice to meet Emma, Sumo & family and 180 Boy and his wife for the first time.

Look forward to the next one - how about a South of East next time ;)

·
Which one shall I drive today?
6,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I agree, a relaxing afternoon in good company.

Good to put a few more faces to names.

I'll post my pics later.

·
I'm not as think as you confused am I
1,023 Posts
Hi all, superb afternoon and it was nice to put faces to the names at last. Sharon and the kids slept all the way home (which was good, as I did Elstow to Lowestoft in one hour fifty-five minutes flat, door-to-door! Look at the map!)

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
So, so sorry I did not get to speak to everyone yesterday!

Was great to finally meet Eddy and his loverly partner Martine (ooh that french accent!!:D ) Being both customers of Moto-build and with similar mods, we had plenty to chat about.

Good luck with the new house Eddy and Martine, maybe a future forum meet on the outskirts of Parais ? :D

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Great to meet you all, wish we could have stayed longer to chat with everyone, sorry I had to leave so early but I guess you understand. I had forgotten just how beautiful England can be in the summer, Martine loved the area and the MG/Rover owners enthusiasm and like me is looking forward to the next meet.

180 Boy

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
A mention for em20, as she must be congratulated for traveling all the way from Kent, well done that young lady :)

It was not untill I read another thread, that I discovered Emma had driven so far.

Kelvin.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks Kelvin, it wasn't a bad drive up but got stuck on the M25 for a while on the way back. Was good to finally meet everyone. I like the idea of a south of east meet :D

21 - 29 of 29 Posts