MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone fancy a meet up and drive? Maybe do a Sti Ives to St Just run? November / December time would probably be best when all the tourists have gone home. What do u think?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ideal! Should warn you i have written off 2 cars and blown 1 up on that road! It's too tempting for words! You can see for miles!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pontefracts a long ass way but you're more than welcome!!! I'd like to say they were racing accidents but alas i must confess it is not so! 1 was a pothole that knackered my bottom arm and one i ashamedly went up the back of my mates car that had much better stoppers than mine, and the golf i blew up trying to catch up with a rather tasty cobra rep, after i passed him and came to a shuddering halt he pulled in behind me covered head to toe in my oil and water! Nice bloke though lol! Theres always fun to be had on that road, i am a bit of a calamity jane though!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Think we will let you go in front then and people behind can collect your parts on the way and meet you at the end
lol

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'd like to say hahahahaha but in reality all i can say is, thanks, i'll bring some big plastic tubs and a spill kit. :moon:

when's going to be best for everyone, can't see my zed being ready for at least a month. Anyone else got time issues?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Right, how about a christmas lights run? We can all meet in Truro as it's central, take in the christmas lights then head down the A30 to Angarrack as their lights are stunning, then St Ives, St Just then on to Penzance. What do we think? Keep us busy for an evening!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ideal! A weekend will probably be best so what do we think? Saturday 15th? or Sunday16th December????

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
aaaah, forgot to pm you, no can do, it all fell through in the end so i can't. Good job you reminded me! Should meet up at some point though as i'm quite interested to see how the LPG is plumbed in! Sorry dude, it completely slipped my memory!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
awesome! feel free to pm me mob numbers so i cankeep you all up to date by text! Also got the MG-Rover southwest owners club off facebook on board aswell so should see some good numbers!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
May need some help getting the 180 ready, It's gonna be a close one, will be begging if it gets to dec 1st and still not ready lol!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts