Registered
182 Posts
Welcome back ^^
She looks a beauty.
Just got bitten again myself :p

·
Watch out for Olli!!
373 Posts
Oooooooooo nice colour! I love my orange grove ZR. Comes up lovely with a good clean and a bit of sunshine :D

·
Mk1 ZS180 Saloon XPG
341 Posts
Where on earth do you get paint for that, I'm sure I've never seen the colour listed on the EPC. What's the code on the door pillar?

Not keen on a Mk2 grill on a Mk1, to me those sort of changes always make it look as if it's been in a prang and hastily repaired.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where on earth do you get paint for that, I'm sure I've never seen the colour listed on the EPC. What's the code on the door pillar?

Not keen on a Mk2 grill on a Mk1, to me those sort of changes always make it look as if it's been in a prang and hastily repaired.

Thats because it has m8 its a Cat C all because of a damaged bonnet only its still got the original bumper bloody insurance companies hate MG's

·
Registered
61 Posts
did the same myself had to have another zs 180 mk2 missed them so much i have now brought a sunspot yellow one to go wth my firefrost lol .never drive my focus st not a patch on the zs

·
Got the MG bug bad...
1,307 Posts
Like this a lot then again, if i confess to hating Orange Grove Kate would use my testicles as earings...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts