MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While at Kernahan this morning I saw the Le Mans Green ZS180 I considered. Thought I would let you see the colour so you could judge it for yourselves. Pleased I chose the Trophy Blue ZED TEE.

NB. Kernahans are going through a huge expansion programme - witness the building work. :D

Attachments

·
The Cleaner (aka jon)
986 Posts
Wow, that color on the outside really is excellent but red and green on the inside?

From a design point of view red and green (look at becks) are a bold color combination, in this case in my opinion that failed quite badly :/

Saw a green ZR yesterday, nice color, not as striking as a trophy blueee tho :D

·
Former ZT-T 260 owner
2,256 Posts
Jerry, also saw this car on Saturday - very nice, and definately looks better than the piccies suggest. Also had a nose in that rather nice ZT-T waiting to go out...

Can't remember who here was buying it, but nice choice m8!!

Jerry, on speaking to the guys at Kernahans, we missed you by about 5 minutes as you picked up your mats just before we got there to sort Nats heater dial...

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
I have this colour

The Le Mans Green is a sound option in certain lights it has a hint of gold under the green which really shows the car to good effect.

The interior is not as bold as it looks in the photo and the Green Red combo is actually a quite subtle mix.

Every where I go people comment on how nice it looks and the performance gets better by the day just coming up to 1K.

I love my MG:D

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Cerbman its Le Mans Green mate not BRG

The picture is deceptive the green is actually Le Mans Green not BRG, and is lighter is real life, photos don't do it justice.

:D :D :D

·
True Brit
1,048 Posts
Re: Cerbman its Le Mans Green mate not BRG

mikeh said:
The picture is deceptive the green is actually Le Mans Green not BRG, and is lighter is real life, photos don't do it justice.

:D :D :D
I know it's Le Mans green, I've yet to see BRG.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Re: Re: Cerbman its Le Mans Green mate not BRG

cerbman said:
I know it's Le Mans green, I've yet to see BRG.
DUH ! sorry having a dumb moment .......!!!:eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts