MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted
Standard air filter set up for a ZS180
Filter housing and all pipes etc from throttle housing.
Changing the induction system on my car as I don't like the 'hiss' it makes and i'm slowly putting the car back to a standard set up.

Thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
I may have a standard set up avaliable soon but all depends on how quick I find or can get hold of the filter kit I want for mine to replace it.

I am looking for either a CDA or ITG kit but if your not overly urgent on the whole kit I will keep you informed as soon as mine is off the car.

Hope this may help,

Craig

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I may have a standard set up avaliable soon but all depends on how quick I find or can get hold of the filter kit I want for mine to replace it.

I am looking for either a CDA or ITG kit but if your not overly urgent on the whole kit I will keep you informed as soon as mine is off the car.

Hope this may help,

Craig
That's fine.
Not in any great hurry Craig as i'm putting a standard rear box back on the car first as i'm finding it too loud. The connection between the rear and middle box has do be fabricated first as it's been cut and i'm doing that tomorrow
I want the filter etc changed in say a month or so.
Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wanted
Standard air filter set up for a ZS180
Filter housing and all pipes etc from throttle housing.
Changing the induction system on my car as I don't like the 'hiss' it makes and i'm slowly putting the car back to a standard set up.

Thanks
I have this, pm me an offer :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts