MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a pair of VIS motors that were removed from a Plenum that was rattling like hell, car pulled strongly without any flat spots so would imagine these are fine - offers!

DSCF0898.jpg

DSCF0899.jpg

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Strangely enough it did! I am not in the process of ripping people off on here, for a start I have never had a complaint about any parts that I have sold. I found this strange too, but it certainly did shift still and picked up fine, I dont know where the rattle is coming from in the plenum exactly but the VIS appear fine

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was really wanting to sell them as a pair and I hvent tested it, dont know how you can. If you want to get back in contact asap I am in newcastle on Tuesday to pick some stuff up at Uni so could maybe drop them, or it, off for you, could even test them on your car

·
Registered
615 Posts
Strangely enough it did! I am not in the process of ripping people off on here, for a start I have never had a complaint about any parts that I have sold. I found this strange too, but it certainly did shift still and picked up fine, I dont know where the rattle is coming from in the plenum exactly but the VIS appear fine
I can vouch for the lad here, i've had a few bits and pieces off him now myself, never let me down, infact i would have been interested in these if i had any spare cash, never mind i had a good :friday:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can vouch for the lad here, i've had a few bits and pieces off him now myself, never let me down, infact i would have been interested in these if i had any spare cash, never mind i had a good :friday:
Cheers for that pal, if your after them let me know, can drop them off sometime as been working out at Cumbria Waste Management at Lillyhall recently

Reactions: LozMachine

·
Registered
368 Posts
Sorry, just clocked this. Not going to be near newcastle and I don't really need the other one.

Cheers anyway.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts