MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 500 miles driving from Oxfordshire to nr Scarborough and back via Lincoln - spied very few contemporary MG's.

6 April - 2 x ZS 5-doors - 1 x MGF - 1 x TF - 2 x ZR.

Today - No ZS - Trophy Blue ZR - 2 x Anthracite Zed Tees (one on the A1 nr Long Bennington). 1 x MGF nr Kettering - driver waved which surprised me. :D

I was in the Trophy Blue ZED TEE.

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
I've always found it best to try and stick to the backroads around here - stops the radar detector lighting up.

Did you use the bridge over the river? Glad I'm not teaching in Hull anymore - £2.50 each way!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No went via Thorne (mother-in-law). If we can get the house sold maybe moving nr Lincoln. :)

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Just got back from Lincoln - friends leaving get together, he's going to Japan on Tuesday for a year.

Hardly saw any traffic on the back roads - got home in about 25 mins.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where?

Where abouts in Japan - I go to Kansai next Tuesday for the day. Spent 2 mnths in Tokyo. V. expensive and interesting.

2 years ago air freighted 3 Civics to Japan "Swindon" built cars, so that Headquarters could check them over. 2 weeks later they came home to Swindon. :D

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Not sure where - he's going to teach English and Outdoor Education (Mountaineering nut).

Did you follow the M180 to junction 4 then A15 to Lincoln, if so you passed within a couple of hundred yards of me - can see the motorway from home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts