MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Still not cured of MG addiction
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a craving to play some Tombraider. I had the second game in the series on my 3dfx PC years ago, it was great, the sense of vastness on some of the levels is amazing.

Anyway, I have a xbox 360 and a PC running Windows 7. Is there any decent Tombraider games for the 360? Or should I just get the first and/or second ones running on my PC. There's usually some patches and tricks to get old games running.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I think there are 3 for the 360, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Tomb Raider: Legend and Tomb Raider: Underworld. Reckon you can pick em all up for a tenner each, possibly less as they've been around a while now.

·
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think there are 3 for the 360, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Tomb Raider: Legend and Tomb Raider: Underworld. Reckon you can pick em all up for a tenner each, possibly less as they've been around a while now.
Yeah I've seen them in the 2nd hand sections of the games shops, trouble is I don't think they're all brilliant, I seem to remember reading only one of the xbox titles is any good.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
You can run the Playstation versions on the PC, PCSX2 is pretty much perfect for most PS2 titles. If they released them on the Wii or N64 then Dolphin or Project 64 play perfectly.

·
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can run the Playstation versions on the PC, PCSX2 is pretty much perfect for most PS2 titles. If they released them on the Wii or N64 then Dolphin or Project 64 play perfectly.
Interesting. I might have a play with the n64 emulator, there was some great games for that machine.

In the end I went for tombraider legend for my 360. I think it's supposed to be the best of the three. It was only £2.99 for a used copy and it seems really good so far :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts