MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been cleaning around my engine bay earlier today and found a *** sign !!!

It is only little and is on my Radiator fan connector. If you look at the ZR Engine, follow to the front of the airbox and there is a semi-circled pipe, it's got the front of the circle missing. Connected to this via a little clip is the electrics for the radiator fan. Look at the connector, may have to un clip it, mine has a *** sign on it !!!

I know it's nothing to worry about or get upset about, but these Germans get ****** everywhere !!!

(NO offence to any german people intended !)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Lord N > you have toomuch time on your hands ;) but a valid point, I assume you filed it off :)

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only just got back from a rather long trip abroad, unfortunately for work aswell !!

Although she hadn't been used, (my better half doesn't drive yet !) I felt I had neglected the 2nd woman in my life, therefore she needed some TLC.

I however have no doubt that there are quite afew *** parts used on the new MG's, thankfully they represent the last few ties with the company !

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
I think that is one of the only bits on the ZR/ZS.

I am sure that it is a good quality connector, but in my experience I have had no problems with the British ones they used to use.

The powers that be must have mucked up and ordered a few million too many then thought:

"Ahhh, gooot. I know, ve vill send zem ozer to ze Inglish to get rid of zem all"

As Mook said, file the badge off. It detracts from the cars value. :D

Matt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts